Equipment Engineering Assistants [*TRAINING PROVIDED | x5]
Celestica Electronics (S) Pte Ltd
- Perform equipment troubleshooting for quality and process issues in manufacturing assembly line environment
- Perform equipment calibration when required
- Perform and carry out equipment preventive maintenance activities as per schedule
- Provide solutions and assist line engineer to implement improvement projects for quality/process related deviation
- Assist line engineer for new equipment set-up, FAT & SAT when required
- Perform other tasks assigned by line engineers and production supervisors
- Ensure good housekeeping within operation areas
- Ensure good documentation are updated
- Adhere to all applicable EHS requirements
- Tertiary education in related engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics)
- 0 - 5yrs work experience in automation/semi-auto line assembly manufacturing assembly will be added advantage
- Engineering Foundation Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of operational processes.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent problem identification and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and interpret product specifications, schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to use hand and power tools required for automated assembly.
- Ability to evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Strong knowledge in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and vacuum systems and principals of operation.
- Strong knowledge of the set-up, operation, and maintenance of specified equipment used in automation assembly manufacturing process.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft office: Excel, power point, Words
- Experience in EPSON/ABB robotic will be an advantage
- Possess basic/good knowledge in vision systems will be an advantage
- Experience in PLC programming will be an advantage
- Serangoon North [6 bus stops from Ang Mo Kio MRT]
Working Days / Hours [Fixed Shift]:
[Shift allocation shall be subject to availability]
- Shift A: 7am – 7pm [Alternate Wednesday to Every Saturday]
- Shift B: 7pm – 7am [Every Sunday to alternate Wednesday]
Interested candidates, please furnish us with your most updated resume either in MS Words or PDF Format preferably with the following information by clicking “APPLY NOW”
- Current / last drawn and expected remuneration package
- Reasons for leaving for your last 3 employments
WE REGRET TO INFORM THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
We thank you for your interest in this vacancy and creating this opportunity to join a global company that fosters innovation, empowers people, leverages individual expertise and creates endless career opportunities for you.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.