Equipment Tech I - Equipment Distribution, Holmes Regional Medical Center, Full Time
*Health First, Inc.
To be fully engaged in providing Quality/No Harm, Customer Experiences, and Stewardship by maintaining and cleaning and disinfecting equipment and maintaining an inventory sufficient to provide this service.
- Maintains the work area in an aseptic, neat and organized manner.
- Always follow established procedures when working with equipment.
- Aware of the National Patient Safety Goals and applies them appropriately to their responsibilities.
- Has knowledge of all dirty and clean rooms throughout the hospital.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for preparation of all pumps, beds, vacs, and other equipment as necessary.
- Able to clean and return all equipment to use.
- Completes all assigned work in a timely manner.
- Able to use IT applications to perform documentation.
- Follows Health
First's I-CARE Values.
- Practices excellent communication skills
- Treats hospital equipment as if it were associate's own equipment.
- Must be able to walk, bend, stoop, twist, lift and push ventilator and other equipment weighing under 500 lbs., across carpeted areas, for an eight hour shift with one 20 minute break and 30 minute lunch.
- Must be able to tolerate working in an area with temperatures up to 85 degrees.
- While experience with respiratory therapy or anesthesia equipment is preferred a basic mechanical aptitude as demonstrated by prior experience or training is preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Job: *Patient / Nursing Support
Organization: *Health First, Inc.
Title: Equipment Tech I - Equipment Distribution, Holmes Regional Medical Center, Full Time
Location: Florida - Brevard County-Melbourne
Requisition ID: 048187
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.