Equity Research Analyst, Energy, Utilities & Telecommunications
As an Analyst in Equity Research, you may help to conduct and facilitate industry analysis and company-specific coverage. This involves core research ranging from dissecting earnings releases and regulatory filings to assessing relevant news events, modelling financial statements and industry dynamics, performing detailed valuation work, writing research notes and sector pieces, and speaking to internal/external clients and management teams about the stocks/sector. You will work with our partners in both sales and trading to provide comprehensive client coverage, including fulfilling client requests for market updates and market intelligence. Research is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates who possess strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing/communication skills, as well as modelling, forecasting, and valuation experience.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experience in the finance industry (equity research, investment banking, investment analyst) or experience in corporate strategy or finance in the Utilities or Telecommunications industries
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A passion for financial markets and interest in industry specific coverage
- A tertiary degree or post-graduate qualification in finance or business
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.