Evening Dispatcher North Houston
Evening Dispatcher- North Houston
Employment Type Full-Time
Location : Location US-TX-Houston
ARS Rescue Rooter of Houston North is seeking a Full-time Dispatcher to join our team!
Must have effective listening and verbal communication skills, proven ability to meet/exceed set goals, and receptive to constant coaching and feedback. The candidate will have experience gathering customer information and inputting the information on the computer.
* The applicant must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while being self-motivated to provide exceptional customer service while interacting with customers by phone, directing technicians by radio and tracking.
* Schedule technicians to jobs based on a customer issue, tech specialty and geographic efficiencies.
* Enter customer data in the computer (Must be able to type 50-60 WPM).
* Handle all customers in a professional manner.
* Provide timely response and feedback to the customer regarding customer questions.
* Makes outbound calls to customer to schedule appointments for their maintenance agreement.
HS diploma, or GED equivalent, is required. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
* Must have at least 2 years of experience in customer service or dispatcher experience required
* Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
* Bilingual is a plus
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.