Redstone Commodity Search are working with an agricultural commodities trading house looking to hire an Execution Coordinator to join the commercial team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- In charge of the export documentation for all overseas shipments ensuring they meet the needs of the customers and our compliant with the firm’s contract terms
- Manage the logistics with US suppliers coordinating the export shipments to ensure smooth end to end processes
- Responsible for supporting the execution of all trades and plan and develop automation of routine tasks
- Provide support to finance to ensure costings are up to date and to optimize cash flows
- Reports into Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Between 3-5 years’ experience in an execution function covering softs / ags commodities
- Skilled in executing and managing over contracts and shipping documentation
- Experience dealing with containerized business
- Have an understanding of financials
- Role to be located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.