Executive Assistant Public Engagement
Executive Assistant - Public Engagement
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Tier II - No Credit Check
The San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank has a phenomenal opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our Public Engagement team! In this role, you will support our officers, and use your organization skills to manage schedules and/or e-mail, track assignments, and support our group meetings and events (virtual and onsite). In addition, you will also participate in and coordinate various projects and may be requested to assist with team functions, and provide backup support for operational tasks. This is a great opportunity to collaborate and work with internal staff, Bank officers locally, and the public while supporting our goal to increase the public's understanding of the Fed's mission, culture, and values. Are you interested in putting your superior administrative skills to work for a mission driven organization that is doing good in the community? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Effectively multi-task and handle competing demands
- Schedule management: Maintains calendar, coordinates and schedules appointment requests, prepares meeting materials for multiple Public Engagement officers
- Screen information requests, as appropriate; effectively handle all requests, monitor resolution/follow-up
- Coordinate logistics vital for meetings (virtual and onsite) working with Group colleagues, attendees, Event Management staff, Facilities, and Police Services as necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements by: identifying travel options, book the reservations, provide follow-up on special travel requests and prepares travel itineraries and expense reports
- Complete operational responsibilities such as equipment and supply purchases, time tracking (Kronos), information security inspections, quarterly reviews, and space management / facilities requests.
- Support change initiatives by adopting new strategies, and offering ideas for improving work and team processes
- Stay informed on business operations and implement solutions for improvements that align with day-to-day business needs
- Identify the needs of internal and/or external parties and ensure these needs are met or exceeded. Ask questions and conducts investigations in order to understand clients' specific needs and provide prompt, attentive service while developing trust and credibility
- Respond appropriately to changes in the work environment. Adapt to new, different, or changing situations, requirements, or priorities. Works effectively with varied persons and/or groups.
- Establishes and maintains a network of peers and contacts with access to information and shares information and advice on how to get things done and who to involve
- Understands and practices vital information security procedures for the handling of very sensitive information
- Work independently or collaboratively with others toward the achievement of common goals
- Consistently convey a professional and friendly response to callers, visitors and colleagues
- Compose and edit internal and external correspondence with very high standards for grammar, spelling and document formatting and while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience as an executive assistant
- Executive Assistant IV typically requires 6 or more years of experience as an administrative assistant successfully supporting multiple leaders/managers; Executive Assistant V level, typically requires 8 or more years of experience as an administrative assistant successfully supporting multiple leaders/managers
- Strong technical proficiency and knowledge of computer hardware and software, including Windows, Visio, SharePoint; Adobe Acrobat and a strong user of collaboration tools, such as SharePoint site, instant messaging, sharing documents
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role
- Ability to schedule, host, and fully utilize virtual meeting tools such as WebEx, Zoom, and Skype
- Strong ability to multi-task with a heightened attention to detail
- Strong ability to quickly learn and master business specific applications for time keeping, purchasing, accounting, etc. and to understand and comply with information security policies and procedures
- Ability to document procedures, keep them current and seek team input to improve upon them
- Strong judgment to seek help from manager or raise issues appropriately
- Ability to consistently focus on providing high level of service and collaboration with the team while maintaining the utmost level of confidentiality all times
- Strong skills in collaboration, emotional intelligence, accountability, and innovation
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve. The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.