Executive/Senior Executive (HR Systems), Human Resource Division
Ministry of Law
Ministry of Law
Human Resources, Others
In Singapore, having the rule of law and advancing people’s access to justice are not just lofty ideals but the backbone of a functioning and a progressive society. At the Ministry of Law, not only do we contribute to developing the legal frameworks and policies that uphold our way of life, but also to providing community legal services that Singaporeans benefit from. The key policies we oversee include Singapore’s legal and intellectual property infrastructure, the civil and criminal justice systems as well as land resources.
Our officers are experts from different fields, and enjoy an excellent and challenging career in a fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunity to grow. If you share our vision of shaping the future of Singapore, you will definitely fit right in here at MinLaw.
You will be part of the Human Resource Division to play an active role in optimising manpower resources to support the strategic objectives of improving HR system processes. In the HR systems management process, you will engage and work with multiple stakeholders to implement systems enhancement as part of project management portfolio and propose recommendations to improve system functionalities to boost user friendliness and cross collaboration across divisions.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of HR systems:
- System administrator for yearly declarations
- Data generation to assist in survey analysis and reporting
- Troubleshooting and assisting both external and internal users in queries relating to HR Systems
- Managing transition to a new HR system
- ensuring complete data transference
- undergoing training for system familiarity
- Management of the Ministry’s intranet including
- Creating and maintaining divisional webpages
- Creating surveys and registration links when required
- Maintenance and updating of employee data
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in managing IT systems
- Project management competencies
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced environment
- A self-driven individual with proactive and resourceful qualities will likely succeed
- Prior experience in working with Public Service IT systems would be preferred
- IT skills including programming work and knowledge of HR systems will be an added advantage
Advertised: 14 Jul 2020
Applications close: 13 Aug 2020
Back to search results Apply now
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.