Title: Expeditor (re-hire) Location: USA-Texas-Dallas Other Locations: null
Who is an Expeditor?
You love the thrill of backroom organization and strategy.
You understand what it really means to work smarter, not harder!
Your cat-like reaction time allows you to be swift on your feet and quick on decision making.
You are 6th sense is ‘sense of urgency’.
You will be on the inventory team working outside of normal business hours to receive and process shipments, strategize, and execute backroom efficiencies. The goal of your team is to have the store and the backroom strategically organized by priority and accessibility. You have set the store up to manage sell-through, restocks and all other inventory-related tasks efficiently through processing/organizing inventory.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Under the direction of the Expeditor Leader, you will: receive/process stock received from warehouse, involving: unpack, count, fold, size and place on the floor, overflow stock placed in back room and stored areas
• Assist in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and organizing product
• Ensure stock replenishment in work areas
• Complete other additional projects as required or by request, under the direction of the Expeditor Leader
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Traits) and Qualifications:
• A passion for product flow and efficiency,
• Available 5 days a week, 5-8 hour shifts during evening non-business hours
• Responsible and dependable
• Proactive and solution-oriented
• Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
• Excellent team player and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
Our “must haves”
• Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
• Desire to excel and succeed
• Actively live and breathe the lululemon culture and lifestyle
• Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal –oriented)
• Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
• Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
• Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.