Experience Specialist, Planned Parenthood Experience
- Tracks and processes pay orders, invoices and travel and expenditure reports. Reconciles expenses and prepares, distributes and submits invoices for meetings and related expenditures.
- Manages logistical and technical support of virtual meetings, training of trainers, maximizing user experience by providing interactivity and tools for ongoing webinars.
- Support in-person meetings (when travel restrictions are lifted) by identifying space, setting up video conferences and/or planning meetings, and collecting and distributing relevant materials.
- Supports the PPX team by managing the various communication vehicles including the PPXtra Newsletter, the PPX mailbox, the Intranet, and the PPX Google drive.
- Provides staffing support to the PPX team and assists in taking meeting notes.
- Arranges for affiliate visits by PPX staff, including coordination with affiliates, booking and coordinating travel logistics; and develops group lists for meetings.
- Provides logistical support in EX and PX program initiatives, scheduling requests, planning of events for affiliate and national staff. Assists in creating, compiling and editing ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Completes special projects as assigned and required.
- Conduct all duties with a very strong customer service focus to internal and external customers utilizing the organization’s In This Together workplace values and service standards.
- Independently solves routine problems that come up and selects solutions from a variety of established standards or procedures.
- Duties vary significantly from day-to-day and requires high level of customer service skills. Incumbent must be familiar with all departmental procedures and policies to be sure work meets all standards.
- Makes routine, relatively low-cost expenditures (such as office supplies); however, must receive prior approval from supervisor or department head.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.