Expressions of Interest | Cleaners | Community Living & Aged Care
Job no: 573905
Work type: Casual, Full Time, Part Time
Categories: Cleaning & Guest Services
- Unique Community Living/Aged Care Environment
- Close to transport
- Great Development Opportunities
Medirest provides non-medical services that keep Australia's healthcare facilities in top shape. From small private hospitals to the largest public health campuses, our broad range of service solutions include catering, retail, facilities management, cleaning services, security and help desk.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for motivated Full Time, Part Time & Casual Cleaners to join our Medirest team based in the Parramatta region. These positions are responsible for working in a safe and efficient manner to complete day-to-day cleaning of general and specialised areas within the hospital. The ideal applicants to join our team will have a can-do attitude and a drive to deliver great service outcomes.
Operating 24/7 we have a variety of shifts you may be required to cover.
- Clean clinical and non-clinical areas, including hard and soft surfaces, glass surfaces, window coverings and walls, furniture, high level cleaning; cleaning of public areas, outdoor cleaning, rubbish removal, waste and linen removal, infectious cleaning as required
- Operate specialised cleaning equipment
- Conduct cleaning duties to a hospital level
- Comply with infection control policies and procedures in a healthcare environment
- An experienced Cleaner - experience in a hospital or clinical environment would be highly regarded
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and ability to work independently and unsupervised as required
- Experience with operating cleaning equipment
- Can-Do attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Physically fit and reliable
- Flexible availability
Our people are our most valuable asset. That is why you will see that we place great importance on being an employer of choice. Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions including:
- Supportive Company culture and an inclusive environment
- Career opportunities including internal transfers and potential promotions (worldwide)
- Recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days
- Access to preferred provider discounts on Private Health Cover, Car Hire, Banking, Electronics, Entertainment, Roadside Assistance and more
- Discounted parking for shift workers
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our tea
In line with the required Legislation, a Valid and Current Police check as well as evidence of Influenza Vaccination will be required as part of the standard recruitment and selection process for this position.
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely". Click apply now.
Advertised: 08 Aug 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.