Expressions of Interest: Cyber Security Instructor | Live & Work in the UAE
This multi-billion dollar commercial and defence solutions provider based in the United Arab Emirates aims to disrupt antiquated industry practices via the utilisation of advanced technologies and the mandate to innovate. In an incredibly short space of time, this has led to exponential growth across the group with ambitious, realistic projections for further regional expansion.
The flagship training division of this organisation brings together a collection of some of the finest cyber security subject matter experts from more than two dozen countries around the world; who possess domain specialisation across a range of disciplines including: threat and cyber intelligence (CYBINT), cyber security operations centre (CSOC) analysis, cyber incident response, digital forensics, data leak prevention, vulnerability management, penetration testing, identity and access management (IAM), security accreditation and certification etc.
The Cyber Security Instructor will be responsible for customising and delivering tailored training, mentorship and evaluation programs within a professional learning environment for attendee groups ranging from 4 to 50 students. You will be a knowledgeable cyber security subject matter expert (across one or more disciplines), with the confidence and charisma to deliver compelling, informative and up-to-date training programs for professionals of varying levels of experience. Whilst you may be multilingual, you will be aided by the allocation of professional translators for non-English speaking students.
The Cyber Security Instructor will possess:
- Extensive ICT security industry experience working within complex, enterprise scale environments (ideally Federal Government and/or Defence aligned ICT architectures)
- Demonstrated senior professional experience across one or more cyber security discipline (ideally with some experience in formal or informal training/instructing or mentorship positions)
- Tertiary qualifications and industry training / certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA) highly regarded
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to present complex concepts to audiences of various levels of ability
- An adventurous nature, positive approach and robust sense of humour
Your relocation to the UAE will be a well structured, and considered, process which will include (for you – and your partner should it be required):
- Flights to and from the UAE (at the completion of your tenure)
- Initial paid hotel stay & then assistance to locate permanent accommodation
- Visa and Emirates ID Card sponsorship, facilitation and administration
- Medical insurance coverage
- A generous, 100% tax free monthly salary
The Cyber Security Instructor position offers a confident, senior professional not simply a new career experience, but indeed, a whole new life experience.
***Interviews are occurring immediately***
- Cyber Security Professional / Trainer - Federal Govt/Military
- UAE: Modern, Clean, Safe, Bustling Region - 0% Tax
- Visa & Emirates ID Card Sponsored, Relocated & Trained
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.