Expressions of Interest | Laundry Services Attendants | Community Living/ Aged Care
Job no: 573912
Work type: Casual, Full Time, Part Time
Categories: Cleaning & Guest Services, Other
- Unique Community Living/Aged Care Environment
- Supportive Team environment
- Career Development Opportunities
Medirest provides non-medical services that keep Australia's healthcare facilities in top shape. From small private hospitals to the largest public health campuses, our broad range of service solutions include catering, retail, facilities management, cleaning services, security and help desk.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for motivated Full Time, Part Time & Casual Laundry Services Attendants to join our Medirest team based in the Parramatta region. These positions are responsible for working in a safe and efficient manner to complete day-to-day cleaning of general linen and clothing at a Commercial level within the facility. The ideal applicants to join our team will have a can-do attitude and a drive to deliver great service outcomes.
- Manage the day to day operations of the laundry services for delivery of scheduled and reactive cleaning requirements
- Undertake inspections and compliance by undertaking audits and Job Safety Analysis
- Ensure client/customer service and satisfaction by delivering a quality result
- Assist management to maintain procedures and actively engage in the site safety culture
- Maintain flow of linen into the washers, dryers, etc.
- Pull bags and/or processes other laundry activities in the designated order.
- Keep machines loaded correctly with proper load size; prevent overload.
Essential criteria to be considered for this position:
- Minimum 2 years commercial cleaning experience
- Above average experience with hygiene practices
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within a small team
Suitable candidates will be invited to participate in the company recruitment and selection process which will include but is not limited to, an interview, online assessment, pre-employment checks. Successful candidates must provide a current Police Check and Flu Vaccination certificate.
Join a team that shares your commitment to safety, teamwork, quality and a "can-do safely" attitude.
Advertised: 08 Aug 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.