Expressions of Interest - Marketing (Health)
Expressions of Interest - Marketing
As a Marketer at RB, you will have the opportunity to drive the growth in your market by leading the brand and consumer marketing strategy for a "Powerbrand" in line with country commercial strategy.
- Be responsible for the achievement of financial and market share targets for your brand in the market.
Act as "General Manager" of your brand!
- Develop and execute consumer marketing plans
- Work cross functionally to really ensure you develop & execute with excellence your commercial plans
- Support/lead the execution of product launches
You'll succeed because...
...you're passionate about marketing and have worked within FMCG environments before! You can work well as part of a team, as well as inspire others and have a strong Entrepreneurial spirit. You have strong business acumen and the ability to put together and develop incredible consumer marketing plans. You think of yourself as a 'game changer', with the ability to show resilience and achieve strong results!
You'll love it because...
...you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to listen to your ideas. The products you get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
What you will receive in return, working at RB Health...
- Career progression opportunities locally and internationally with a globally recognised company
- Flexible work options, such as working from home as needed
- Family friendly policies, including 26 weeks paid parental leave
- Competitive yearly performance bonus structure
- Higher than industry average superannuation contribution
- Yearly business paid conference trips
- Charity leave
- Ongoing development and support, including online learning as well as training sessions.
- Opportunities to work with powerhouse health brands such as Nurofen, Dettol, Scholl and Strepsils - just to name a few!
Please note CV's sent via agencies will not be accepted on this position. We appreciate your support and will reach out if we need assistance.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Job Segment: Medical, Healthcare
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.