Join Our Team!
The Facilities Administrator at the Granite Club is responsible for providing assistance and support to the Director of Facilities and for the office management of the Facilities Department. If you are a detail orientated individual with experience working on a fast pace dynamic team, join the Club!
- Liaise with the Director of Facilities and Building Operations Managers on a daily basis to provide support to assist in the efficient operation of the facility.
- Involvement in a variety of tasks of a varying nature. Routine tasks can include purchasing departmental uniforms and maintaining inventory, waste/drain tracking, maintain Angus location master list, Human scale task chair repairs, report monthly meter readings, acts as contact for R&M with Club tenants
- Resolves member and internal customer service problems by clarifying the problem; determining the cause; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Provides historical reference by preparing, maintaining filing mechanism according to established procedures, retrieving documents and disposal of information by following established obsolescence or retirement schedules.
- Create unscheduled work orders daily as requests come into repair, remove, install, replace, paint, etc., various items throughout the building and property.
- Assist with maintaining ergonomic standards throughout Club offices, and trains on use of new equipment when received. Performs ergonomic assessment for new office staff.
- Monitor vendor contracts and generate renewal reports for management.
- Develop and distribute correspondence, memorandum and charts.
- Recording and submitting of employee hours worked, vacation and sick time to the payroll department.
- Club Drawings – maintain drawing inventory and semiannual submissions to Converge to update digital drawings after capital renovations.
- In keeping with Club policies, resolves staffing problems, files records of it and gives Director of Facilities a copy.
- Three years of community college or 5 years of related experience.
- Recreation facilities management/Administration at Seneca College preferred or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to deal with a cross-section of internal and external customers in an efficient, timely and congenial manner
- Knowledge of budgeting process and of applicable computer programs.
- Big picture focus but strong attention to detail
- Responsible with integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
What you can expect from us:
- Complimentary indoor parking
- Extensive medical and dental benefits for Employees and their families
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness and GTA yoga studio memberships
- Healthy and delicious complementary daily food offerings in our Staff Caf
- Exciting discounts on the Club’s retail and spa products and services
- Employee amenities including a comfortable Employee resting lounge, Employee on-site gym, free wi-fi and Employee computer stations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment. The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices.
If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.