Do you want to be a part of something innovative and cutting edge? If your
answer is yes, then join our team of more than a hundred data and reporting
analysts, test and content developers, psychometricians, and project management
professionals that are smart, creative and excited about the impact they are
making on students education around the nation. Cambium Assessment is a
national leader in computer based adaptive assessments.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Assistant to join our team in Washington,
The Facilities Assistant will be responsible for maintaining daily operations
of the facility which includes responding to work orders, stock replenishment
and equipment maintenance.
* Manage office keys and provide lockout assistance to staff.
* Manage and secure parking for staff and guests at company parking
* Perform standard ergonomic assessments and procure furniture as
* Conduct routine inspections of the building and generate work orders to
* Conduct occupancy checks and maintain floor plans in Facility Management
* Post notices and building signage for staff.
* Prepare desks for new hires, prepare name cards and stock office with
* Oversee scheduling and maintenance of conference rooms, catering center,
and guest offices.
* Provide backup coverage to receptionist, office assistant, and security
* Generate, assign, and respond to work orders in timely manner.
* Provide move and relocation support of staff.
* Verify all good and services as billed for payment.
* Coordinate and/or assist with set up and tear down of meeting and events.
* Assist with other Facilities-related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma required, college degree is preferred
* 1+ years of experience providing customer service or administrative
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
* Ability to contribute positively as a member of a team
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, preferred knowledge of facility
* Ability to regularly lift, hold and carry objects weighing up to 50
* Mobility to stand for extended periods, sit, walk and bend
* Ability to work overtime as needed
Cambium Assessment is one of America s leading K -12 educational assessment
entities, currently holding prime contracts for educational testing and scoring
in many states. We offer superior technology and next-generation questions
making our tests valid, innovative, and informative. Our tests are able to
collect more information on what each student knows and can do in the same
amount of time as a traditional test thus freeing up teachers to teach an
students to learn.
Cambium Assessment joined Cambium Learning Group, Inc. as its sixth business
unit in their existing portfolio on January 1, 2020. Cambium Learning Group,
Inc. is a leading educational solutions and services company committed to
helping all students reach their full potential. The company s award-winnin
brands provide breakthrough technology solutions for students and
teachers including best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructiona
programs; gold-standard professional development; valid and reliable
assessments; and products that enable access to learning for all students. With
this new relationship, Cambium Assessment has been positioned to grow and
expand into new markets unlocking even greater opportunities for success. Click
here for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender
identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability.
Submit an interest application Apply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh
the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Please note, each section of the application is required in order for you to be
considered for this opportunity. If you do not complete the required screening
questions, or if you close your browser before completing each section of the
application, your application will not be submitted for this position. Cambium
Learning Group is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer
committed to excellence through diversity. Minorities, women, individuals with
disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.