Facilities Manager - Western Region - Remote Based
The Facilities Manager is responsible for day-to-day support to the field, manage high spend projects, develop, and maintain cost-effective facilities strategy for the restaurants and home office to ensure a safe, secure and comfortable environment is provided for guests and employees. Effectively communicate with Directors, restaurant management and through the organization to foster compliance, understanding and cooperation.
* Primary day-to-day contact for all facilities maintenance, repairs, and equipment issues
* Manage capital expenditure and other high spend projects with vendors from start to finish including bidding, scope of work and timetables.
* Support and help maintain operations use of Ecotrak (online work tracking system).
* Manage the daily workflow in service channel and responsible for making sure all requests are prioritized and acknowledged within 24 hours.
* Respond to all emergency situations and fully coordinate any work needed to resolve the emergency including weekend and after hours. Properly escalate to the Director of Purchasing & Facilities as needed.
* Resolve disputes between restaurant management and service vendors to expedite unresolved repairs, preventative maintenance, invoicing etc.
* Organize and coordinates all facilities related contracts as per company standards.
* Responsible for ensuring all work-orders are closed out with comments within 7 days after completion of work.
* Responsible for ensuring all facilities audits are completed in a timely manner.
* Provide weekly report to Director of Purchasing & Facilities on all outstanding work-orders and proposals.
* Pull weekly service reports to ensure that all scheduled PM activity is completed each week for all trades and completed as per TFK standard.
* Research, hire, and develop vendors to make proper repairs per company standards to include facilities equipment, security and access, janitorial services, window cleaning, landscaping, plumbing, heating, electrical, mechanical maintenance, outside heaters & misters, pest control, kitchen services, hoods and grease traps.
* Coordinate new restaurant openings which include interviewing new vendors, setting up preventative maintenance programs, and turning restaurant over to operations without interruption.
* Conduct inspections of restaurants, ensuring Like New condition for each facility and provide a safe environment for our guests and staff up to TFK standard and as directed by the Director of Purchasing & Facilities
* Prepare, roll out and implement pest control preparedness plan for the field and give support as needed
* Continuously look for and communicate ways to improve all aspects of facilities and property.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.