FACS Administrator with PCP
Phoenix Financial is a results-oriented revenue cycle management firm powered by data driven analytics and backed by the highest standards in regulatory compliance, quality assurance, data security and customer care. Our nationally licensed team specializes in expediting the recovery of medical and student loans, as well as tax and government obligations. With over $500 million in successful account resolutions, we pride ourselves on using proven capabilities and resources to achieve a win-win resolution for all parties in the account management to recovery process.
We have over 15 years of expertise in providing exceptional service and debt recovery results while upholding our values of compliance, quality, security and integrity. We are committed to our mission of helping our clients achieve the best viable solutions for debt repayment. We also provide debtors with the right tools to close the door on what can be a stressful revenue recovery process.
We take a tailored, client-specific approach to each client portfolio. This enables us to use our propriety scoring model for each individual placement and implement a design collection strategy that will achieve a focused, successful account resolution.
The ideal candidate will be creative and committed to developing enterprise grade software applications and code bases. Aside from the required programming experience, you should be familiar with the FACS system, open to continued education in the art of software development, and be proficient in planning, designing, documenting, and implementing complex projects.
Qualifications & Experience
• 2 or more years’ of experience working with the FACS system
• Knowledge of Enable, Tactics, Report Writer, Logic Blocks and User Defined Windows
• Familiarity with software development life cycles
• Knowledge of databases and database creation
• Knowledge of ETL, EDI, and data interface concepts
• Preferred technical proficiencies: FACS, Live Vox, SQL, .NET, Cache
• Technical prociency in Enable, MySQL, Perl, Python, UC4, SSIS, SSRS, and XML a plus
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Self-driven, result oriented individual who will see projects through to completion.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems
For more information about Phoenix Financial Services, please visit our website at https://www.phoenixfinancialsvcs.com/.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.