Family Law Solicitor
Sheer Jobs Ltd
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Family Law Solicitor to join an outstanding award-winning, forward-thinking, chambers based in Croydon.
Due to an increase in workload, they are looking for a Family Solicitor to join a reputable team. The successful applicant will deliver first-class advice and assistance to clients on an array of family matters, including Divorce, Domestic abuse, Injunctions, Child arrangements, Separation matters, Cohabitation disputes, among others.
What can the role offer you?
- To be part of a reputable and dynamic team
- A supportive and encouraging working environment
- Competitive salary
What are they looking for?
- Years PQE Family Solicitor
- Experience of managing their own caseload of Divorce, Domestic abuse, Injunctions, Child arrangements, Separation matters, Cohabitation disputes, among others matters.
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with enthusiasm for networking and business development.
- Ability to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a collegiate and collaborative approach.
The ideal candidate must meet the Legal Aid Supervisor Requirements and must be a member of one of the following Law Society's accreditation:
- A member of the Law Society?s Children Law Accreditation Scheme; or
- A member of the Law Society?s Family Law Advanced Accreditation Scheme (having passed the ?violence in the home? module or previously held adult party representative status on the Children Law Accreditation Scheme); or
- A Resolution Accredited Specialist in Domestic Abuse.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.