Fast Food Restaurant Manager / High Compensation / Immediate
- Oversee all aspects of management in a fast food chain.
- In charge of handling the store’s finances, which include budgets, sale goals, or promotions.
- Hire, schedule work hours, instruct employees and train assistant managers.
- Oversee food preparations, serving and customer service
- Assist his/her crew cook food, prepare food, handle the cash register or take care of take-outs
- Fast food managers make sure employees are giving excellent service to its customers.
- Familiar with P&L and costing
- In-charge of implementing marketing strategies to boost the sales for the store
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task at the same time.
- Have more than 4 years of Restaurant Manager experience.
- Able to work for long hour and flexible hour.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.