Feasibility Delivery Lead
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The job – Feasibility Delivery Lead
Manages client expectations and ensures the delivery of business services, products and solutions to ensure client satisfaction, retention and brand preservation.
Takes responsibility for the quality of service delivered to clients, ensuring clients obtain maximum value from products and services.
Answers client queries and collaborates with production to improve the product.
May lead projects between business and client teams, developing translatable client action plans with internal teams (i.e. responsibilities, timeframes, and resources)
Provide customers with in-depth training and/or consultation related to our products, processes and services.
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for global programs and studies where feasibility is being delivered.
- Oversee the management of site identification and/or feasibility services.
- Lead internal project kick-off meetings to review delivery model, and organise set-up activities, including client specific configuration with internal team.
- Track the delivery against agreed contracts and ensure targets and/or milestones are achieved.
- Serve as internal escalation point for project related issues and challenges.
- Identify elements that trigger an out-of-scope activity.
- Provide consultation to exiting clients on best practices.
- Serve as mentors to Feasibility Specialists.
- Support product development as a subject matter expert.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject.
- Two (2) years’ experience in Client Services.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Experience developing and delivering training to clients.
- 1-2 years’ experience working with IQVIA products - preferred
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.