Federal Cloud Security Architect
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a
U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business
has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal
organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into
breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety,
civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It s what drives us to turn
bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with
what works across the world s leading businesses, we use agile approaches t
help clients solve their toughest problems fast the first time. So, you can
deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and
put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring
over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every
cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work
with our clients at the heart of the nation s priorities in defense, intel,
public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people
you employ, serve and protect.
* Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid
* Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within Amazon Web Services
(AWS), VMWare, and optionally within Microsoft Azure platforms.
* Based on business requirements, design and implement architectures and
designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal
degree of risk and with appropriate security controls present to achieve
and maintain authority to operate (ATO)
* Work with engineering, infrastructure services, and security operations
teams to produce required security documentation
* Represents Security Platform in development and implementation of the
overall cloud architecture.
* Acts as the ambassador and senior technical representative for Enterprise
Security while engaging with other senior technical leaders in design and
implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and
* Works with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application
Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and
facilitates complete integration into existing hybrid cloud environments
* Develops standards in partnership with Engineering, Infrastructure
Services, and Operations
* Leads initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms
and/or Technology teams.
* Identifies, recommends, coordinates, deliver timely knowledge to support
teams regarding technologies, processes or tools.
* Develops and executes strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
* 8 years of experience with at least a Bachelor s Degree (An additiona
4 years of experience can be substituted for a Degree)
* Experience engineering and securing an enterprise cloud environment
* Experience configuring security controls and policies (I.E.NIST SP 800-
* Experience interacting with client leadership
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
* Cloud Security and Architecture related certifications (Amazon Certified
Solutions Architect, Amazon Certified DevOps Engineer, Amazon Certified
* Scripting/Development experience with one of the following: PowerShell,
Bash, Python, C#, Visual Basic
* Architecture of mobile platform (iOS, Android) solutions, integrated with
cloud-based services, preferred.
* Experience administering and installing one of the following tools:
Identity & Access Management technologies, Active Directory (ADFS), Azure
AD, SAML, SSO, Zscaler, RSA SecureID
* Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
* Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access
security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated
Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not
now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization
in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN
visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without
regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any
other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of
conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our
service men and women.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.