Federal Partner Manager
Our sales team is made up of expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets and helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. Our goal is to make sure every investigator, cryptocurrency business, and financial institution sees the value of implementing our solutions.
The Federal Partner Manager is an evangelist for our solutions and ensures that the Chainalysis product suite is a key priority for our partners. We’ll measure your success by revenue generated and influenced by the partner ecosystem and the strengthening of those relationships.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you've…
- Expanded Chainalysis’ relationships with a portfolio of strategic partners resulting in increased product adoption, revenue, and brand awareness.
- Orchestrated strategic joint-GTM plans with input from internal departments that include a roadmap for co-selling, sourcing revenue, and delivering customer success.
- Maintained pipeline and dashboards that measure the success of partner relationships and accurately forecast revenue
- Provided consistent and compelling partner management ensuring sales, pre-sales, and delivery capabilities meet Chainalysis standards of quality
- Developed strategies, value propositions, and incentives for partner ecosystem
A background like this helps:
- Experience supporting federal partners for the US Government
- Previous tenure at a B2B SaaS startup
- Domain expertise in forensics and investigations, financial technology, anti-money-laundering and Know Your Customer regulations, or cybersecurity
- An insatiable curiosity about cryptocurrency
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.