Field Reimbursement Manager DC/MD/NoVa
Field Reimbursement Manager - DC/MD/NoVa
Field Reimbursement Managers (FRMs) at Xcenda assist provider offices in resolving complex coverage and reimbursement issues that may create barriers to access for patients. Our teams travel weekly, Monday - Thursday, to healthcare offices within a designated territory, using their knowledge of coverage, patient assistance, and health policy to educate office staff and break through access issues to ultimately help patients.
As an FRM, a typical day might include:
- Providing face-to-face, personalized issue resolution
- Educating provider offices on local and regional payer issues, coding changes, and appropriate claims submission processes
- Liaising with reimbursement hotlines regarding alternative funding/financial assistance programs
- Assisting with determining coverage and access options available for a specific medication or procedure
Xcenda, part of AmerisourceBergen, is an integrated, world-class consulting organization focused on value, reimbursement and patient access. Our company brings together a team of exceptional healthcare and business professionals whose multidisciplinary experience fulfills an unmet need in the marketplace. We provide customized solutions and innovative approaches that discover and communicate the value of pharmaceuticals and other healthcare technologies.
- 5 years' experience with specialty providers in support of reimbursement
- Technical knowledge of health care reimbursement from a patient and provider perspective (authorizations, miscellaneous J codes, billing coding, appeals process)
- Live within 45 minutes of a major airport in the designated territory and be able to travel extensively (overnight - 80% of the time) within that territory which includes but is not limited to Washington, DC
- Knowledge of private payer, Medicare and Medicaid structure systems and reimbursement process
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.