Field Service Engineer (REMOTE)
NAUTILUS HYOSUNG AMERICA INC
Melbourne, Florida - Melbourne, FL
Up to 50%
Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. (HYOSUNG) is a world leader in ATM self-service technologies. We have built a reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing and delivering quality ATM products - flexible products that adapt to our changing world and our customers' changing needs.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for responsible for the service and maintenance of Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) located in several service areas. The Field Service Engineer will provide on-site support for ATMs including but not limited to repair, maintenance and replacement services. When not traveling, it will be possible that the Field Service Engineer will participate in the training of other new NHA Field Service Engineers and assist with the staging and integration of ATMs.
- Installation, repair, software loading and maintenance of ATM's or other products in a defined geographically territory.
- Train bank staff or vendors on required maintenance tasks of equipment.
- Work with internal and external support departments required to provide maintenance support to the end user.
- Maintain all Service Level Agreement as defined per customer contract.
- Work on products and services of medium to high complexity.
- Up to 30% travel for work to areas outside your home geography where management deems necessary, often at a short notice.
- Perform preventive maintenance functions of an ATM including diagnostics, testing and cleaning.
- Manage spare parts and follow all inventory processes.
- Complete administrative reports within time line allotted.
- Complete tasks as assigned by supervisor or applicable NHA staff members.
- Flexible work schedule with on-call duty.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- As a representative of NHA, provide an extraordinary customer service experience to our customers meeting their service obligation and demands.
- Maintain company property in good working conditions.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Responsible with company credit card usage and expense reporting.
- Must follow all security procedures and policies.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- An Associate's Degree in Electronics or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Prior ATM experience is preferred, but not required, or 3-5 years of experience in field service.
- Other areas of experience preferred are: electronics, electrical, mechanical, technical, gaming, hospital equipment, automotive, computer.
- Have solid understanding of electronics and electro-mechanical equipment operation.
- Ability to use analog and digital voltmeters.
- Ability to use hand tools and carry heavy parts up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to work extended hours, including beyond assigned shift with no notice when required.
- Ability to travel to other areas of the country (40% travel may be required)
- Ability to work all shifts which may include weekend and holidays.
- On-Call duty required for all FSE positions. Compensation is provided for On-Call duty.
- Company vehicle, gas card, phone, laptop, tool bag and corporate credit card provided
- Two medical plans with employer funded HSA or HRA accounts to help cover your co-pays and deductibles
- Multiple Flexible Spending account options
- Comprehensive Dental including child and adult Orthodontia
- Free Basic Life and Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Free Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- A fee free 401(k) retirement program with no waiting period or no vesting restrictions, company matches 50% up to 6% vested
- Generous PTO and flexible holiday schedule "15 PTO days plus 5 Floating holidays"
- And MUCH more!
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Employee must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance. May be asked to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance of machinery or helper.
- Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- This position is a high-security position, and may pose a risk of exposure to criminal elements. Proper security training and awareness is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer ~ Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
Field Service, Technician, ATM, Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical, Computer, Customer service, Remote, Equipment
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.