Finance Administrator, Central
To provide financial and admin support to the client by being based on site at all times. The role is to provide a comprehensive and flexible administration service.
• To raise purchase orders and follow up vendor invoices
• To assist in the production of supporting financial information
• To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which CBRE are responsible
• To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement
• To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance
• Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records
• To undertake general office duties & training of staff as and when required
• To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes
• Quotation, PO and Invoice processing support including liaison with vendors and clients.
• Support management of quality, safety, training and HR functions within department
• Support service orders’ workflow management
• Support contract review processes, daily liaison between CBRE, clients, vendors and HQ
• Diploma in Business, or its relevant discipline
• Possesses 5 years of administrative experience within an MNC
• Prior experience in a customer facing role using systems such as Coupa/SAP/JD Edwards
• Able to perform in a diverse and fast-paced working culture
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.