Finance Analyst- ADF
About the opportunity:
The Australia Defence Force (ADF) Health Services contract allows Bupa to provide health services support to 85,000 ADF personnel across 59 facilities. In other words, we’re keeping Australians safe by looking after the health of those who protect us most. As the ADF contract evolves and grows, a new opportunity reporting into the Performance Reporting Manager has become available on a permanent basis. Based in the Melbourne CBD office when you’re not working from home, you will be tasked with supporting the Performance Manager on the delivery of all internal and external reporting, financial reconciliations and ad hoc financial analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- The delivery of monthly and quarterly financial and performance reporting that is focused on business profitability.
- Leading large scale financial reconciliations - you thrive on the challenge working through thousands of lines of Excel data.
- Providing ad-hoc information, analysis and value-added insights that support important decision making by the ADF leadership team.
- The management of subcontractor invoice files - both reconciliation and data verification.
- Assisting with rate card management and support for pricing of rate card changes
- Supporting the delivery of quarterly audits by ADF on Bupa invoicing and other measures.
- Conducting user acceptance testing with the Technology team to support the enhancement of reporting capability and the systems.
You will have/be:
- Significant and demonstrated experience delivering management reporting, budget and planning, or FP&A in a large or complex organisation, of similar scale and complexity as Bupa.
- A Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business, ideally coupled with CPA or CA qualification.
- Exceptional analytical skills, with a track record of building commercial models with ease.
- An impeccable technical ability in the areas of accounting, reporting, budgeting and planning.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- **You must be an Australian citizen to apply as you are partnering with the Australian government**
Bupa offer outstanding benefits which include a subsidy on a range of our health insurance products, as well as discounts on our travel, car, home, contents, pet insurance products and more. We are proud to share with our employees our ‘People First’ wellness program - SMILE. With access to a range of services such as health coaches, annual skin checks and flu vaccinations, assistance with nutrition, sleep and general well-being, you will feel happier & healthier for working at BUPA!
We are a world leading Health & Care organisation with over 22,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. In Australia, we help to take care of people through our leading health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our modern Dental clinic network, our Bupa Optical stores, Bupa Medical Visa services and over 70 Bupa Aged Care Homes. Bupa Therapy, along with our Medical and Well-being Centre provide a multi-discipline approach to care.
At Bupa our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of health & care.
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything - growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your well-being, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find the purpose in your career!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.