Finance Analyst IV
Finance Analyst IV - Healthcare
Position Purpose: Compile and analyze financial information for the company. Lead various financial projects. Cost effectively manage the utilization of services and develop measures to track, trend and forecast related impacts of organizational strategic initiatives.
- Run pre-established reports as well as development of new reports for internal stakeholders and regulatory agencies
- Develop metrics to evaluate financial impact of proposed contract and medical management
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Contribute commentary/insights into the business units performance based on market specific knowledge and analysis based results/indicators
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Identify and research variances
- Handle complex and high level financial analysis
- Present and discuss analysis with upper management
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 6+ years of financial or data analysis experience. Healthcare experience strongly preferred. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
Accounting & Finance
IlliniCare Health Plan
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.