Finance & Business Management Transformation - Product & Analytic Services - Product Manager
The Finance & Business Management (F&BM) Transformation group within the Office of the CFO (OCFO) partners with Financial Analysis, Treasury and Controllers to build scalable, end-to-end solutions that optimize the use of financial data assets, drive improvement in human capital productivity, advance platform capabilities & efficiency, maximize self-service, and exhibit robust controls while at the same time the F&BM Transformation group develops and manages skills of the future development programs and actively engages colleagues across the organization to upskill to be positioned to evolve solutions over a long-term horizon.
F&BM Transformation collaborates with partners to understand business needs and works with Corporate Technology to design and build capabilities & apply solutions that elevate the way we provide financial & business information and insights across a range of key deliverables inclusive of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting and capital stress testing, macroeconomic scenario design and execution, and the business development of our financial infrastructure. Further, we work with all Lines of Business across the firm’s ~$3T balance sheet:
• Consumer & Community Banking, which includes Consumer & Business Banking, Home Lending, Credit Card & Auto
• Corporate & Investment Banking, which includes Markets, Investment Banking, Wholesale Payments and Securities Services
• Commercial Banking
• Asset & Wealth Management
• Treasury CIO and Corporate
Our purpose is to innovate & deliver solutions to challenging problems and drive sustainable change, and we are looking to add new team members that can bring a unique blend of business and technical knowledge & skills to turbo-charge our momentum. Join our team and transform the way we work to make a difference.
The Product & Analytic Services team is responsible for building creative, often time critical solutions that are the prototypical foundations of new, strategic capabilities and analytics. The Product Manager role is to launch the next-generation of innovative products and capabilities for the Office of the CFO.
- Drive innovation with the creativity to solve complex business problems in new ways
- Manage a vision, strategy, roadmap, and the execution of new capabilities across the firm
- Join a team responsible for delivering financial tools and analytics within an end-to-end solutions effort with a focus on best-in-class products and services
- Effectively take part in projects of small, medium, and large scale while operating in a fast paced environment, with a focus on elegant delivery to clients
- Assess and engineer client needs, help the Head of Product & Analytic Services in defining and delivering solutions, recommend enhancements to controls, and ensuring continuous operations and success of forecast core services provided
- Work closely with Line of Business and CFO clients with demonstrated professional knowledge to ensure that the products are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction and drive business forward
- Knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure disciplines with an appreciation for elegant and simple UX design in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of integration with modern cloud infrastructure, such as Amazon Web Services
- Polished communications skills and ability to present solutions to leadership
- Experience in bank forecasting, strategy, ALM, or related projects highly desired
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to deliver high quality tools to the highest levels of the firm
- 3+ years of related experience. Startup experience would be beneficial
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams across various areas of the firm and strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelors in Financial Engineering, Finance, Computer Science, or a related field
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you’ll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.