Finance Business Partner - CFC (Health)
... As a Financial Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive understanding, analysis of commercial fixed costs with a key focus on accuracy. The role will involve working closely with the FP&A Manager and the Health leadership team, to ensure tight control of the fixed costs budget. You will work across all business functions to support and drive efficiency and savings projects.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Support in ensuring timely and accurate monthly reporting as well as an analysis and interpretation of Commercial Fixed Costs
• Assist with Quarterly Forecast and Annual Planning
• Month end processing and general ledger reconciliations.
• Responding to ad hoc analysis requests from the business to ensure sound financial support business decisions
• Review CFC accruals to ensure no exposure.
• Liaising with internal and external auditors as and when required.
You'll succeed because...
...you have ideally 3 years + under your belt operating as a Finance Business Partner, ideally within FMCG and ready for your next challenge! CPA/CA qualified (or in your final stages)...You have strong commercial awareness with the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as with high autonomy! With excellent written and communication skills, building strong cross functional relationships is something you enjoy. You are confident in challenging the status quo and can influence and manage challenging conversations with Senior Stakeholders. A confident self-starter, you have great business acumen with an analytical mindset.
You'll love it because...
...You get to bring your entrepreneurial spirit! You will have visibility across the business and exposure to the wider teams, as well as working part of a great Finance team! You'll get to make an impact like never before. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
What you will receive in return, working at RB Health...
We offer great employee benefits such as:
• Career progression opportunities locally and internationally with a globally recognised company
• Flexible work options, such as working from home as needed
• Family friendly policies, including 26 weeks paid parental leave
• Competitive yearly performance bonus structure
• Higher than industry average superannuation contribution
• Yearly business paid conference trips
• Charity leave
• Ongoing development and support, including online learning as well as training sessions.
• Opportunities to work with powerhouse health brands such as Nurofen, Dettol, Scholl and Strepsils - just to name a few!
Please note: CV's sent via agencies will not be accepted on this position. We appreciate your support and will reach out if we need assistance.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Job Segment: Medical, Healthcare
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.