Financial Business Process Improvement Analyst
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will work with the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (RCFO) to provide exemplary project management and quality control support, and serve as the primary technical and managerial point of contact for a range of business process improvements.
More About the Role:
As an emerging Business Process Improvement Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Individual will be assigned as Team Lead, which includes two additional employees, responsible for a limited number of administrative and management tasks, such as approving time cards, and simplified invoices;
- Preparing and editing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and business process improvements. These efforts will include assisting in defining scope, developing plans, timelines, tracking action items and their resolution, and assessing workforce distribution requirements;
- Coordinating tasks and reviewing work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements and maintaining a Quality Control Plan (QCP) that documents how the Contractor will meet the requirements of all work with a focus on client and customer service, as well as monitoring and proactively managing Contract requirements;
- Attending and facilitating meetings/briefings; preparing multi-media presentations and brief reference materials as required; updating project/program plans and documentation; assisting in the review and drafting of reports, correspondence and other documentation; and assisting in the management of project information;
- Following Business Process Improvement methods by identifying, documenting, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating processes and SOPs, as well as continuous improvements and automated solutions;
- Defining, researching, analyzing, documenting, and recommending best business practices, process solutions, guidance, legislation, protocols, policies, and integrated tools; and
- Collecting, maintaining, and analyzing data for trends.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum five (5) years of related work experience, but for this specific position the following is required:
- Experience in government budgeting, writing/editing standard operating procedures, as well as business, technical, and other policy documents, and experience with Project Management;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel. Success in fast-paced, fluid situations and environments, ability to work independently based on general guidance from the Government staff; and
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize activities.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
Experience with grants and other Federal award programs;
Some experience with Government auditing and Government accounting;
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics;
Experience with Microsoft Access;
Experience maintaining a Quality Control Plan (QCP); and
Change management experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DCCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.