Financial Planner, Investment and Retirement Planning
What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Investment and Retirement Planner, you create custom investment
solutions for prospective and existing RBC clients. Alongside your own
prospecting and networking activity, you are fully supported by internal
partners who send client referrals your way. Your creativity, motivation, and
drive for new investment sales will enable you to provide world-class advice
and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term financial goals.
What will you do?
* Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and solutions using our
unparalleled array of investment and portfolio solutions, including best-
in-class proprietary and select third-party mutual fund solutions
* Acquire and consolidate existing and new-to-RBC clients and assets
* Connect clients with the right RBC team members to help continuously meet
* Develop external business referral sources through networking, marketing,
and your centres of influence
What do you need to succeed?
* Financial Planning Designation (PFP or CFP )
* Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)
* Minimum 2 years experience in financial planning
* Proven networking and client acquisition skills
* Ability to cultivate strong partner relationships
* Digital Savviness, ability to effectively utilize mobile applications
* Individuals who have knowledge and/or fluent in the following languages:
Cantonese and/or Mandarin
What s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep
growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients
thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our
potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that
* A comprehensive Total Rewards Program of flexible benefits, competitive
commission structure, and pension options
* World-class training programs and career development opportunities
* The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high
performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and
* A flexible work schedule based on client preferences and your own work/
* Innovative mobile technology to ensure your success
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get
customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that
matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use
our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities
Address: 8211 Campeau Drive
Work Hours/Week: 37.50
Work Environment: Branch and Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Commissioned Sales
Required Travel (%): 76-100
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 07/19/2020
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.