Fire Maintenance Engineer
First Recruitment Services Limited
Our established and highly reputable client is seeking additional Fire Maintenance Engineers to join their teams due to business growth.
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview:
To provide maintenance and servicing of fire safety equipment, emergency light and smoke vent systems, in accordance with all current British & European Standards.
Servicing of maintenance contracts in accordance with company operating procedures, reporting directly to the Contracts Manager
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day planned and reactive maintenance of contracts
- To respond to emergency call-outs and carry out any remedial works as required
- Carry out asset verification
- Install replacement/ additional equipment
- Take part in the on-call rota
- Conduct site surveys as required
- Training of apprentices
- To act at all times in a professional and diligent manner, considering the need of the client
Good understanding of the British Standards BS 5839 and BS 5266
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to communicate effectively on all levels
- Able to manage duties effectively
- Concise, attention to detail
- Identify and solve problems effectively.
- Able to work under pressure.
1+ years of relevant Industry Experience.
Must be a driver as the role comes with a company van and fuel card. 40 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb organisation!
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.