Fixed Income Content Specialist
You'll be working in the Global Markets Wealth Management Fixed Income team in Singapore. We own the responsibility for Best-in-Class compliant product shelf across Capital Markets products for contractual and non-contractual advisory business. You will be joining a demanding and challenging environment within a highly motivated team.
• sound knowledge and inherent interest in financial markets (it's your favorite topic of conversation),
with strong front to back knowledge across equities and fixed income
• a 360 degree awareness of Capital Market Products distributed to the Wealth Management arena be it
from a client facing, operational or regulatory perspective
• a specific understanding and experience of Fixed Income Markets
• strong analytical and marketing skills, preferably with client-facing experience
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• able to generate investment ideas, provide implementable solutions and distribute ideas widely
• adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
• fluency in English and Mandarin, as the role is expected to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.