Fixed Operations ManagerNew
The Jim Pattison Auto Group
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 28 locations and 16 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Toyota Downtown has a new opportunity for a experienced Toyota or Lexus Fixed Operations Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be passionate about leading your department to success. You with responsible to manage the operations of the service, parts and detail departments in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Promotes a fixed operations culture that focuses on exceeding the expectations of our customers.
- Implements and supervises a system to provide excellent customer service.
- Makes customer satisfaction a priority, by ensuring that personnel interacting with customers are responsive, courteous and respectful.
- Plans the objectives of the departments he/she supervises, together with his/her supervisor, and attains these objectives.
- Prepares and manages the annual operating budgets of the departments for which he/she is responsible.
- Keeps up-to-date on new equipment and tools and makes purchasing recommendations.
- Keeps abreast of federal and provincial regulations and municipal bylaws governing the activities of the departments he/she supervises, such as those concerning Occupational Health and Safety regulations, WHIMS, the removal of hazardous waste, etc.; understands them and ensures that they are observed.
- Works closely with the department managers reporting to him/her to find ways to increase the profitability of the entire dealership.
- Endeavors to promote co-operation and a team spirit within the departments he/she supervises, as well as with all other departments.
- Evaluates the performance of the personnel in the departments for which he/she is responsible, at regular intervals.
Education and Experience:
- Previous management experience in an Toyota or Lexus dealership required.
- 5-years’ related Managerial, Service and Parts experience with Toyota or Lexus is required.
- Proficient in CRM vehicle sales software.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound business judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of rules surrounding confidentiality, information governance and data protection.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
- Clear, concise and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.