Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto
About the Role
The Front Office consulting teams are in charge of delivering proactive personalized support to our clients in the Capital Markets industry in the APAC region.
Murex Front Office consultants provide tailored solutions to our clients throughout pre-sales, implementations and production support.
Functional design and technical mapping to tailor Murex solution to client’s business:
- Ensure successful follow up of client cases, from notification to resolution and validation.
- Gathering requirements, performing configurations, tests and assistance to clients during software implementation.
- Understand the client business and deliver, within project timelines, a high quality solution using Murex best practices.
- User trainings.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- Very good knowledge of financial markets and products.
- Strong analytical skills required (quantitative analysis ability is a plus).
- Strong background in mathematics applied to Finance.
- Good communication skills (internally/externally).
- Proven team player.
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.