Food Court Attendant
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
We work diligently behind the scenes to make our clients' day-to-day operations succeed. Not because it's what our clients want. But rather, what they need. Thousands of people count on them. And on us. For the seamless experiences to carry on with their day - to shop, study, catch a plane, recover in a hospital, work in town or far from home.
No other company delivers service, safety and quality like we do. Our expertise is matched only by our long-standing relationships. From the largest cities to the most remote corners, years of experience have taught us that relationships come above all else. It's why we take the time to get to know our clients. To understand their customers and the complexities of their business. It's how we provide innovative solutions that address their unique needs - going above and beyond.
Because, Service matters!
The food court attendant is responsible for the cleaning and maintaining the food court area. This individual will be responsible for cleaning tables, furniture and trays. Also responsible for monitoring and distributing trays to store counters. Keep floors free from debris and spillage.
Flexible Schedule Hours (depending on Operational needs):
Must be able to work full time or a minimum of three shifts
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Pick up litter from floor as required
- Spot mop floors to remove spills
- Wash food trays and return to store counters
- Sort items from trays into correct bins (ie: compost, recycling, garbage)
- Empty compost, recycling and garbage bins and bring to designated areas
- Operate compactor
- Communicate via radio and report any deficiencies
- Communicate effectively in English
- Monitor food court washrooms, replenish supplies as necessary and log service
- May be required to perform light duty patrol cleaning tasks outside of the food court area
- Responsibilities may vary depending on the work site location
- Other reasonable requests from Management.
- Attend all required Health and Safety training
- Follow safe work instructions and assists in prevention
- Complies with Health and Safety regulations and Company policies
- Does not operate any equipment without prior training
- Use all required PPE where indicated
- Reports any unsafe conditions, hazards and all workplace injuries
- Participates in the early and safe return to work process as per our policy.
- The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly with others
- Able to communicate with supervisor, Client and general public
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 15 lbs.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities and encourage all applicants to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Videos To Watch
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.