Forklift Operator 1
Job ID 2020-14178
Experience (Years) 1
Education High School Diploma or Equivalent
Daikin/Goodman has immediate openings for Tugger Operators, Forklift Operators and Reach truck operators. They are responsible for receiving, transportation, delivery and handling of all material received and distributed throughout the warehouse and manufacturing areas. This will include all administrative actions associated with the proper maintenance of appropriate records, the proper receipt and verification of incoming and outgoing materials, the delivery of such goods to the proper storage location or point of usage, and the periodic verification of inventory levels. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website and submitting your resume.
Houston-based Goodman is a leading supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential and commercial use and is a member of Daikin Industries, Ltd. . Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the Goodman and Amana brand names, and are sold through company-operated and independent distribution networks with more than 950 total distribution points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO 14001:2004 accredited, an international certification that recognizes manufacturing processes and policies that are more environmentally sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000 company with more than 44,000 employees worldwide and is recognized as the number one HVAC manufacturer in the world. The company has manufacturing operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in more than 90 countries and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. For more information, visit
* Process factory transfers within the warehouse and manufacturing areas.
* Operate powered tuggers, and industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks
* Transport goods packed on pallets or in crates to designated areas safely
* Ensure material is transported to correct locations
* Ensure loads are secure at all times
* Control damage and inventory
* Ability to drive designated vehicle safely
* Ability to utilize the PKMS through RF scanning
* Ability to complete LTL and Will Calls
* Complete all required paperwork and turned it all in at the end of each shift
* Complete a daily Pre & Post shift daily equipment/truck inspections
* Attend and participate in daily safety meeting
* Proper PPE and uniform must be worn at all times during each shift
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment
* Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
* Follow instruction for operating equipment and keeping records
Valid Driver's License required
* 1 year industrial forklift experience operating within the last 3 years.
Basic Computer skills
Be able to multi-task
Be dependable and work well in a team environment
Must have adequate forklift skills & be able to learn
Must be able to read and write
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.