Fastform Group Australia Pty ltd
Fastform Group Australia Pty Ltd has over 25 years’ experience in the building construction industry, our area of expertise covers formwork, steel fixing, and concrete placement.
We are currently seeking skilled Formwork Carpenters with at least 5 years’experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a formwork carpenter, you will assume the following duties as directed by management:
- Erecting and dismantling for the formwork to remain in position using frames, jacks, braces and props;
- Erecting and striping formwork using current and conventional formwork systems to form columns, beams, slabs, lift walls, stairs and walls;
- Ensuring that all formwork works are completed in accordance with relevant designs, drawings and documentation provided for each project;
- Ensuring that all correct tools, plant and equipment are available and functioning;
- Ensuring that all works are undertaken in accordance with the company’s safety policy;
- Ensuring that all Work Health and Safety requirements are complied with.
- Carry out new worker orientation and distribution of PPEs and tools.
- Complete daily time sheets reflecting hours worked by all workers.
- Follow up allocation of tasks to workers in the morning.
- Supervision and training of apprentices.
The position is full time (38 hours per week), plus overtime as necessary. Knowledge of Arabic would be advantageous but not essential.
Salary is $90,000 – $100,000 per year plus superannuation.
Applicants should address their application to:
Human Resources @ *********@fastform.net.au
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.