Fraud Intelligence Analyst
Fraud Intelligence Analyst
- Permanent Opportunity
- Open to Any Australian Office Location
- Fraud Intelligence, Australia Division
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to acquire, process and analyse Tactical and Strategic intelligence in a timely manner and in an appropriate format. This role provides tactical/ operational intelligence support which will drive insights and produce actionable intelligence.
- Provide specialist intelligence expertise and knowledge.
- Use logic, analysis, judgement and systematic approaches to gather, evaluate, interpret and determine accuracy and relevance of data, or other information.
- Share information and knowledge to achieve results, including knowledge sharing/mentoring of Fraud Intelligence Analysts to assist in upskilling.
- Develop collaborative information and knowledge sharing networks and build alliances with colleagues and counterparts.
- Integrate evidence/information, evaluate priorities and alternatives, and assess similarities and differences in data to develop findings and conclusions.
- Express concepts, facts or other information effectively to individuals or groups considering the audience and nature of the information (technical, sensitive, controversial).
- Adjust rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution. Be open to change and new information.
- Question conventional approaches and support an environment that encourages innovative ideas.
Skills & Experience
- Required experience working within a tactical/operational intelligence framework
- Analysis, problem solving and effective decision making
- Practical knowledge of relevant laws, legislations and codes
- Well-developed Presentation and Briefing skills.
- Well-developed report writing skills.
- Well-developed tactical/operational analysis skills.
- Required Tertiary qualification/s in Intelligence, Criminology, Social Science, Legal, Data or related fields
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories; It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'! Applications close on Sunday 16 August 2020 at 23:59 AEST.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, up to 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
At IAG we strongly believe to achieve success we must create a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. IAG have committed to the reconciliation movement in Australia for First Nations people and focus on building a diverse culture by creating a safe and supportive work environment for all our employees. More information on our Reconciliation Action Plan can be found on our website: https://www.iag.com.au/reconciliation.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.