Chandler Macleod Group
Chandler Macleod have exciting casual opportunities for experienced freight sorters and forklift operators.
Our client is a well-recognized brand based in Minchinbury and Erskine Park.
Successful applicants will perform all aspects of warehousing from:
- Manual freight handling
- Using counterbalance forklift (not essential)
- Stacking Pallets and wrapping Pallets
- RF scanning
- Loading and unloading of containers and trucks
To be considered for this role:
- 2 years' experience in the warehouse
- 1 year experience on the forklift (Counterbalance)
- Strong communication skills
- Proven knowledge of Chain of responsibility and Load and unload exclusion zones
- Are willing to work between forklift duties and manually freight handling duties as required
- Reliable working alone and in a team environment
- Be flexible
- Confident in completing a police check and a full medical check
Morning and afternoon shifts available and can range from 4 hours + daily on a casual basis.
If you fit the above criteria click 'apply' now and the consultant will be in contact if we feel you are suitable for the position.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.