FRONT OFFICE APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST
We are an independent technology and management consulting firm dedicated to driving business transformation & innovation for clients on an international level. Our expert solutions focus on Strategy & Change, Information System & Digital, Telecoms, Life Sciences and Engineering. We constantly meet and exceed our 850+ worldwide clients’ expectations – this is made possible by an international team of more than 6,000 people, working together from 80 offices in 55 countries. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
- Ensure the ongoing Level 1 & 2 technical and functional support of Kondor+ system including:
- Understand Users request and provide a customer-oriented support
- Inform users of relevant information
- Support for any production incidents and problem resolution. Gathering of incident symptoms, investigation of root cause and behavior, reproducing incident on test environment, recovery of incident or deployment of workaround, communication with Level 3 for long term fix.
- Coordinate with other teams when required
- Support of multiple interfaces from/to upstream and downstream systems
- Support for Kondor APAC core components (Deal booking and schedules generations, Risk & PNL calculation, Reports generation, System configuration…)
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance of Kondor+ APAC system including:
- Capturing Users requirements, performing gap and impact analysis, producing functional specifications, and escalate/follow them up with the relevant IT Teams
- Participate to the lifecycle of multiple ongoing projects as ALMT IT domain expert
- Adhering to defined best practices and GM standards for Change, Release, Incident, Problem and Request Management (ITIL followed)
- Participation in maintenance operation (BCP, DR, maintenance operations, go live, etc.)
- Coordinate with the other IT APS and system Teams supporting the system (ALMT Dev team, Market data, DBA, Unix/Windows …)
- Follow and ensure that the compliance, Operational risks and IT Security guidelines are followed and applied by the team
- 2-5 years of experience in similar Front office application support
- Strong SQL and scripting languages (code analysis, debugging, monitoring development...)
- Strong UNIX command lines knowledge (Linux Red Hat used)
- Strong Time and Task management skills in a high multitasking environment
- Exposure to Sybase ASE or similar DB technology, Unix OS, Windows 2008/2012 servers
- Exposure to IT Production environment and standard methodologies (Change and Incident Management, Disaster Recovery process, ITIL and Agile processes)
- Exposure to Excel data manipulation (VLOOKUP, PivotTable, Array, Sumproduct, etc.) and scripting (VBA)
- Exposure to multi-cultural work environment.
- Knowledge of Financial Products such as Risk and Pricing of Derivatives and Cash products
- Knowledge of standard methodology: CMMI, ITIL and Agile
- Preferably advance development and scripting knowledge
- Preferably experience in developing or providing support on Kondor+3.0/3.4 applications
- Preferably experience with Business Object for reports developments
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.