At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has an opening for a Software Development Consultant for our Twilio practice.
We are seeking software development consultants to help with development projects in our customer care practice area.
Twilio Flex is a flexible, developer-friendly contact center platform that lets companies quickly build customer service solutions. It works with many different communication channels (voice, video, SMS, messaging, etc.) and can integrate smoothly with CRM, ticketing, or other systems to pull in data that might be useful in helping a customer.
Perficient is one of the first companies to develop deep expertise in this brand-new platform, and a key partner in Twilio's partner program. By joining our team, you can be a part of building out a new practice on a rapidly-growing and cutting-edge technology.
As a developer in our Twilio practice, you work closely with customers as part of a small project team to design, develop, test, and deploy custom solutions using the Twilio Flex programmable contact center platform. Besides implementing contact center solutions, you will also at times design and build integrations between Twilio Flex and external systems, or fulfill a customer's requirements using the various other Twilio APIs and services. You may also be involved in collecting requirements for a new solution during the pre-sales or elaboration process, documenting solutions we have developed, or communicating with customers about project status.
We are looking for people with at least two years of experience in software development, including full-stack web development. This is not an entry-level position.
Experience working directly with customers or business stakeholders is a plus. You will thrive in this position if you enjoy solving new technical problems, learning new technical skills, working directly with customers at times, devising creative new ways to meet a requirement, and researching both technology and business topics using a variety of resources.
To be considered for this position, you must be:
- A software developer with at least two years of experience
- Familiar with modern web development technologies and practices
- Deeply interested in technology, including complex enterprise software products, with a continual drive to learn more
- Motivated by the idea of learning about how people do their jobs and creating technology solutions to help them
- Persistent and creative at finding solutions to problems on your own; someone who can use documentation, Google searches, and trial and error to figure out a problem you haven't encountered before
- A quick and self-directed learner, excited about learning new things
- Organized and reliable at completing assigned tasks on time
- Interested in working on a close-knit team and staying aware of overall business needs rather than working in a development silo
- Experience in a customer-facing role, including requirements gathering, communicating project status, etc.
- High initiative in identifying problems or opportunities and proposing and implementing creative new approaches to address them
- Basic familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Some experience with Node.js and React
Some travel may be required (no more than 25%) but this is flexible and varies depending on the project.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.