Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Fulfillment Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing the coordination and execution of projects which are outside the scope of regular daily operations and require order fulfillment services. He/She will work closely with internal stakeholders to evaluate project requirements and develop processes to ensure the successful and sustainable execution of the project during the entire project timeline.
- Stakeholder Management
- Coordinate with operations team to discuss project requirements and align resource allocation for successful project execution
- Monitor project performance with regular reporting and reviews for management purposes
- Maintain professional relationships with clients to ensure optimal level of client satisfaction
- Project Management, Budgeting and Planning
- Identify and plan manpower and resource requirements
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyse and evaluate project scope and requirements and develop processes to execute project
- Oversee the coordination and execution of project until project completion
- Manage project budgets and resource acquisition and allocation
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.