Full Cycle Recruiter (REMOTE)
Submit applications through this link: https://form.jotform.com/90155518838161
Only applicants who conduct our pre-screening through the link above will be considered.
We are a recruiting and staffing employee placement company who is dedicated to helping people find a job they love and changing the reputation of Monday.While people work IN their career, Luxus helps you work ON your career by providing consultative advice and confidential methods of evaluating job opportunities.You will find that our approach to the recruiting business is unique and refreshing in comparison to our competition.
While most companies post their values on the company wall, we believe in every representative living them in and outside of the workplace.This type of transparency attracts high performers and disciplined people which has helped to shape our culture.
Our culture is simple.We believe in effectiveness over punching a time clock, Freedom over bureaucracy, Responsibility over obligation, ongoing development over stagnation all while providing the best compensation in our industry.
HERE'S THE GIST:
Our Business development team works with our full cycle recruiters to find matches for great candidates we have available in our network. As a Champion of Client Success you will use our lead generation sources and company database to identify employers who may be potential customers of Luxus.In addition, you will engage with these companies in order to sell our employee placement services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the recruiting team by identifying leads of employers who match the criteria of our available candidates, utilizing technical tools to make contact and screen companies and negotiate service fees.
- Understand clients' unique hiring goals, align them with the Luxus service as a solution, and work to maximize the value of the business relationship.
- Consistently close new accounts and upsell key accounts
- Track account activity to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Meet or exceed quarterly or yearly revenue targets
- Act as a liaison between our full cycle recruiters and account managers.
- Interact with potential candidates and clients through a variety of professional networks and internal ATS (ie. LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Coordinate, craft and send emails to attract new business.
- Most importantly: a positive attitude - we are looking for people who truly care about helping others!
- Knowledge in Boolean Logic is highly preferred
- Experience in recruiting or in a consultative phone sales environment such as insurance, financial services, mortgages, real estate.
- This role has a succession plan to be promoted into a recruiting role.Because of this we are seeking motivated individuals who has a basic grasp on technology tools such as Microsoft office, cloud sharing drives, and social media searching.
- A master relationship builder who goes above and beyond and to meet clients' needs, especially when a creative approach is required
- A strong negotiator with a track record of successfully closing deals
- A motivated person, who can work in a fast, highly-demanding, and ever-changing environment
- The ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible hours
- Full remote work
- Paid health benefits
- Time off for volunteer hours
- Office closed from 12/24 - 1/1
- Regular team outings
- Holiday parties
- Pick up and deliver laundry services paid to your home
- Promote from within culture
- Consistent expansion with opportunity to move into management roles
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.