Full-stack Developer (Remote Opportunity)
VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info Inc.) is a leading provider of information technology services to government and commercial markets. We are a prime contractor on T4NG (VA), VECTOR (VA), CIO-SP3 (NIH), and VETS2 GWAC (GSA) contract vehicles. VetsEZ is an ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 20000-1 certified company and has been independently appraised at CMMI-DEV Level 3 by the CMMI institute.
VetsEZ is also a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) in VA's Vendor Information Pages (VIP) and State of California's Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) program.
VetsEZ strongly believes in providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. Subject Matter Experts from VetsEZ provide thought leadership and innovative approaches to federal agencies to shape the future of Healthcare IT. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
VetsEZ is looking for a Full Stack Developer to remotely join our highly talented development team. You will be focused on the design and implementation of software platforms, applications, and features. You will proactively participate in every aspect of the software development lifecycle including design, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery utilizing the latest technologies.
- Work with team members and stakeholders to understand requirements
- Prepare specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Organize documenting and maintenance of software functionality
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Provide support and consulting on software systems usage
- Ensure compliance with project plans and industry standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering and development
- 2+ years of back-end development experience including Node.JS, Python
- 2+ years of front-end development experience including React JS and Webpack
- Prior experience using Git/Github, preferably contributing to open-source projects
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and drive to deliver best-in-class software products
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- Previous experience working with government clients such as Dept. of Defense (DoD) or Dept. of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Prior experience working with data science, machine learning or natural language processing
- Experience developing software applications in an Agile environment
- Prior experience working with container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Prior experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.