Full Time Butler - Pick-Up Truck Required - Washington, DC
The Full-Time Butler will work approximately 6 to 7 hours, 5 nights a week depending on market, and will be responsible for assisting Field Management in servicing 3 properties per shift. The Full-Time Butler works individually or with a team servicing their assigned properties, and also assisting where needed for any emergencies. The Full-Time Butler may also need to assist training new staff/Butlers in the assigned area on how to service the community, which includes but not limited to reviewing site maps, reviewing compactor/dumpster procedures, and reviewing Trash Dash.
The main function of this role will be to ensure that nightly trash pick-up is completed on their assigned properties, and then assist wherever needed in the assigned area per schedule to 100% satisfaction of our Clients! As we grow and bring on new communities, the Full-Time Butler will coordinate with the Field Operations Quality Manager to assist where needed.
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE
* Great start-up leadership role!
* Two ways to earn additional income (1) Butler WOW Program (2) Referral Bonus Program
* Get paid to work out!
* Work for a growing company; job stability
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Reports to Field Operation Quality Manager (FOQM)
* Responsible for ensuring satisfactory completion of doorstep trash/recycling collection on 3 properties per night using the trash tote to collect bagged trash from each residents doorstep then transporting it to the communitys disposal area using their open-bed pick-up truck
* Nightly use of Trash Butlers proprietary field app to check in/out of the community, report resident non-compliance and submit nightly reports
* Must be available Sunday through Thursday
* Shift will start between 7/7:30PM based off business needs
* Assist with the rollout/launch of service on new properties (when applicable)
* Provide on-call support to Field Management
* Work collaboratively with Field Management as required to complete service
* Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
* Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Must have your own Pick-Up truck
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Basic employee relations experience
* Experience providing customer service
* Excellent oral communication skills
THOSE THAT ARE MOST EFFECTIVE IN THIS ROLE EXHIBIT THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS:
* Strong work ethic and quality improvement orientation
* Ability to build trust and rapport and effectively communicate with co-workers, employees and customers
* Ability to sustain a labor-intensive role
* Self-motivated, reliable and resourceful
* Ability to work independently
* Collaborative/team player
* Embody our core values: Building Leaders - Always Branding - Fun, Enthusiastic Team Environment - Listen, Fulfill & Delight
Base Salary -
* $35,000 per year
* Potential 10% bonus
* $300 monthly gas stipend
About Trash Butler:
Have you lived in or visited an apartment community where the resident places the trash/recycling right outside their front door and it magically disappears? Its no surprise that this service has become the #1 amenity for apartment residents! This is what we do in over 30 states nation-wide!
Trash-Butler is a doorstep trash and recycling pickup service for multifamily (apartment) communities. Trash-Butler is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.