Full Time Car Detailer DFW Airport
Enterprise, National, and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Service Agent (Car Detailer) at the DFW Airport in Dallas, TX! The Service Agent/Car Detailer prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards and updated 'Complete Clean Pledge'.
This position will involve physical activity while working outside in all types of weather - including extreme temperatures and outdoor elements.
- Full Time Position
Location: 3720 S 26th Avenue, DFW Airport, TX 75261
- Compensation: $13/hour plus incentive bonuses
- Benefits: full benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, a regular weekly schedule, 401K match, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
- Schedule: Aside from religious observation, must be available to work one of the posted schedules
Current available schedules are:
- Tuesday - Saturday 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Thursday - Monday 3:00pm - 11:00pm
**Schedule is subject to change due to seniority based shift bids.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response,Responsibilities
The Service Agent/Car Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and detailing the cars inside and out and checking fluid levels.
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Adhere to company's 'Complete Clean Pledge' to ensure vehicle is properly clean and sanitized
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransQualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must live within Dallas/Fort Worth or surrounding area
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than one (1) moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DWI, DUI, etc)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $13/hour plus incentive bonuses
- Aside from religious observation, must be available to work one of the listed schedules
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.