Full Time Maintenance Technician Birmingham Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise
Holdings, a teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer
satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly
expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and
opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up
to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers
incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first.
We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and
The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair,
preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back
service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position
of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment
and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the
needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full-time
flexibile schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays
depending on business demand. This position is located at our service
center at 5527 Airline Drive, Birmingham, AL 35212.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite
you to learn more about our business. Today and every day the
safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we
serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response,
please click here.
* Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires,
brakes, and all fluid levels.
* Perform preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation)
service according to the manufacturer s specifications and
* Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and
* Repair and replace tires.
* Replacement of wearable parts (i.e. bulbs, wipers).
* Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to
accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
* Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
* May process new fleet, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
* Maintain safe and clean work area.
* Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* Previous technician/mechanical experience preferred.
* Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2
moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record
within the past 3 years
* Must not have any drug or alcohol related convictions on driving
record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position
now or in the future.
* Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the
* 40 hours a week: Tuesday-Saturday 1pm-9pm.
* Willing to accept $16.20/hour plus additional $.50/hr per ASE
certification, up to an additional $2/hr
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.