Full-time Reception Role - CBD Location (Currently Remotely)
Psychology Melbourne is a leading psychology practice in Melbourne with over 40 highly experienced psychologists in the Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs. We have been a privately owned practice since 2007, and our mission is to ensure all clients get the best possible assistance.
About the role:
As the face of our business, this role is responsible for meeting and greeting clients, answering and directing calls, performing administration duties and attending to client needs.
Responsibilities are varied and include:
- Making appointments/managing schedules.
- Taking payments, managing petty cash and banking, including reconciliation.
- Assisting clients with queries.
- Managing and maintaining the offices, rooms, and kitchen.
We are looking for an experienced, keen, positive and highly organised receptionist who can stay cool under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good customer relations skills and a can-do attitude.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- A high level of integrity and honesty
- A high level of reliability and be available full-time Monday to Friday
- A proven ability to multi task and attend to administration duties in a timely manner
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- The ability to work well under pressure
Ideally we are looking for a individual with a background and understanding of Psychology, and reception experience is preferred.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an initial phone interview. Previous applicants need not re-apply. This is a full-time role and is not suitable for someone currently studying, or looking to study within the next two years.
If you have any questions - please do not call Reception. You can email Lauren Parkinson, at ******@psychologymelbourne.com.au. Thanks!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.