Robert Half International
A well established mortgage company located in the OC area is looking for a funder. The ideal funder will be responsible for reviewing and verifying loan process documentation prior to funding. This a remote work position.
Responsibilities as follows but not limited to:
• Audit loan documents for accuracy as well as State, Federal, Company regulation.
• Experience with Wet and Dry State loans
• Review Loan Approval, 1008, 1003, Credit Report, Title and Appraisal.
• Confirm all Underwriting conditions have been met.
• Verification that all requirements of the loan process have been met prior to wire of funds
• Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents.
• Maintains customer confidence by keeping the loan information confidential.
• Verifies pricing of loan – Rate, Points, Fees, APR state restrictions.
• Balance loans against estimate and final HUD-1 statements.
• Review title report for liens and judgments to be paid at closing.
• Request funding wire from warehouse bank.
• Prepare document package(s) for the title company.
• Ensure timely delivery of funded loan file for purchase.
• Clear outstanding conditions given by shipping, collateral or servicing department.
• 2+ years of experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to read and understand information presented verbally and in writing.
• Ability to follow written and verbal directives
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines consistently
• Strong computer skills; Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Organization, Thoroughness, Documentation, Analyzing Information, General Math, Reporting, Research, Financial Diagnosis, Creative Problem Solving, Customer Service, Time Management,
Strong Decision Making
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $28.85 - $30.84 / Hourly
Location: Ontario, CA
Date Posted: July 10, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00500-9502621610
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.